1. Valdo 1926 Prosecco DOCG (S02E02): Bubble time! Ripe stone fruits, white flowers, and tropical notes like banana. The perfect aperitif or to pair with first courses!
2. Beltane Ranch Zinfandel (S02E03): Yes, there's that brambly fruit you would expect from Zin, but there's also earth and balance. Finishes spicy and smooth!
3. Lange Estate Pinot Noir Reserve (S02E01): Oh man, is this wine complex. Both bright and dark fruits, cola spice, and beautiful persistent acidity. This wine needs some roast duck ASAP.
4. Lange Estate Pinot Gris Reserve (S02E01): Bright Asian pear, white peach, papaya, orange blossom, and ginger spice. A bit toasty, nutty, and round from the barrel fermentation. Rich while still fresh!
5. Bucher Pinot Noir (S02E03): Classic Pinot aromatics of subtle dark berries mingle with hints of tea, autumn spices, and violet.
6. Ferrari-Carano Cabernet Sauvignon (S02E03): Alexander Valley Cabernet; brooding cassis, black cherry, and licorice, as well as sandalwood spice notes. Full bodied and lush, bust out some prime rib!