Pack includes a V is for Vino Rosewood corkscrew and delivery: a $60 value!
1. J Wilkes Pinot Noir (S01E02 Santa Barbara): Bright, ripe, red fruits and super juicy. A spice box of white pepper and clove, and perfect acidity to pair with almost anything put on the plate!
2. J Wilkes Chardonnay (S01E02 Santa Barbara): Perfect example of the lean, acid driven, yet still rich Chardonnay that Santa Barbara is capable of producing. Tropical fruits, crème brûlée, and pears poached in butter.
3. Elizabeth Spencer Organic Sauvignon Blanc (S01E01 Napa): Lean, crisp, juicy. Lots of white flowers, white peach, lemon zest, and crushed green apple. What versatile pairing for starting courses and cheese!
4. Elizabeth Spencer Cabernet Sauvignon (S01E01 Napa): Ripe plums, blackberries, violets and earth. Chocolate on the finish. Bright acidity, and well integrated tannins!
5. Tablas Creek Côtes de Tablas (S01E03 Paso Robles): What a great, fresh style of a Rhône blend! Strawberry, figs, and a bit a salami spice. Chewy tannin and persistent finish!
6. Tablas Creek Côtes de Tablas Blanc (S01E03 Paso Robles): Melon, mint, honeydew and sweet spice. Some crushed rock minerality and a lush, long finish.
7. Valdo 1926 Prosecco DOCG (S02E02): Bubble time! Ripe stone fruits, white flowers, and tropical notes like banana. The perfect aperitif or to pair with first courses!
8. Beltane Ranch Zinfandel (S02E03): Yes, there's that brambly fruit you would expect from Zin, but there's also earth and balance. Finishes spicy and smooth!
9. Lange Estate Pinot Noir Reserve (S02E01): Oh man, is this wine complex. Both bright and dark fruits, cola spice, and beautiful persistent acidity. This wine needs some roast duck ASAP.
10. Lange Estate Pinot Gris Reserve (S02E01): Bright Asian pear, white peach, papaya, orange blossom, and ginger spice. A bit toasty, nutty, and round from the barrel fermentation. Rich while still fresh!
11. Bucher Pinot Noir (S02E03): Classic Pinot aromatics of subtle dark berries mingle with hints of tea, autumn spices, and violet.
12. Ferrari-Carano Cabernet Sauvignon (S02E03): Alexander Valley Cabernet; brooding cassis, black cherry, and licorice, as well as sandalwood spice notes. Full bodied and lush, bust out some prime rib!